Taskasaurus Appointment Manager is a personal appointment manager desktop application which uses Windows Forms. This was a team project developed in a C# class at Northwestern Michigan College during the Fall 2013 semester.
- Appointment data writing, reading and editing capabilities
- User interface including daily, weekly and monthly views
- Connection to XML data source (Access and SQL databases also explored)
- User preferences including default appointment lengths, personalized greeting and startup screen
- Optional appointment alerts and repeat events