Description:


Personal C# project created in NMC’s CIT 195 — Fall 2013

When asked to create an application that represented objects “taking turns”, I decided to create an media playList application. This allowed media files to be added to a “playlist” and which could be “played” in order or randomly as well as paused, stopped and edited. This initial application had no connection to actual audio files.

A later assignment asked for an application which stored data in an XML file. Having learned my way around C# a bit better now, I decided to reinvent my PlayList into an actual media Player! Audio files can now be loaded into the UI via the xml file and can be played through the system’s speakers.